|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
We will be open for business once again on Monday, 29th June as per Scotland’s Phase 2 of lockdown easing. We will be open Monday – Saturday 11:00 – 4:00.
What you can expect from us
- Full compliance with the Scottish Government’s guidelines
- Covid-19 risk assessment carried out and reviewed weekly
- Physical distancing measures implemented
- We will be wearing face masks while inside the shop and washing our hands regularly
- Hand santiser will be available outside the door and at the till
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of frequent touch points (door handles, card machine, surfaces, etc…)
- Maximum of 2 people in the shop at any one time
- The windows and door will be kept open, when possible, to keep a constant air flow and increase ventilation
- A doorbell linked to the house will minimise our time inside the shop, to help keep the air clean – during opening times, we should be with you within a few minutes
- Click & Collect Service still available with collection from our outside ‘Drop Box’
- We are also open to your suggestions for improving our new measures
What we expect from our customers
- Everyone entering the shop, over the age of 10, will be required to wear a face mask – we will have disposable masks for sale if required
- Everyone entering the shop, including children, will be required to use hand sanitiser at the door prior to entering
- No unaccompanied children in the shop
- Maximum of 1 person, or 2 from the same family group, in the shop at a time
- Physical distancing should be observed while waiting for entry outside the shop on the decking
- Where possible, please pay by card – we have no minimum purchase requirements
- When making a purchase in store, please deposit goods on the counter, then step away. We will run your items through the till, pack them up and move away from the counter so that you can pay by card.
- Where possible, place your order online. It will be ready for your collection within 20 minutes of purchase during opening times.
- Ice-cream will be available *online* for local collection to avoid cash payments – just place your order online, select ‘Pick-Up’, pay securely, and send someone around for it. We’ll pick your order and keep it in the freezer until you come to collect it.